If you are looking for a highly qualified, skilled dermatologist in Boulder, there is only one name you need to remember: Kallgren Dermatology Clinic. We are a staff of highly qualified, experienced medical professionals, led by Doctor Kallgren, whose experience will impress you.
Dermatologist Boulder. One of the procedures we offer to minimize the visible effects of aging is Botox.
So you’ve had Botox and are not 100% clear on the aftercare. We’ve created a list to help you take care of yourself after your Botox injections.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before and after the procedure.
- Avoid blood thinning medications such as ibuprofen, vitamin E, Fish Oil, and Gingko.
- Use Tylenol.
- Treat soreness with Arnica.
- Treat any soreness or bruising with ice.
- Sleep in the proper position. Sleep on your back, not on your face!
- Exercise for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Touch your injection sites. If you rub the area, you may misplace the Botox, and this could affect the results.
- Have any type of facial massage for at least 24 hours after the injections.
- Use a sauna or take a steaming hot shower for 24 hours; in fact, avoid extreme heat of all types for 24 hours.
If you are looking to reduce the visibility of fine wrinkles on your forehead or around your eyes or mouth, consider Botox. It can take away the depth of these wrinkles by stilling the muscle contractions that cause them. Call our dermatology office in Boulder for an appointment for Botox, or as a consultation if you are still in your decision-making process.