Kallgren Dermatology Clinic in Boulder offers a number of products that we believe will not only have you looking younger but actually improve the health of your skin on a molecular level. One such product line is CeraVe. CeraVe SA is one product the line of CeraVe products a that will moisturize and replenish your skin, leaving it looking fresh and youthful.
CeraVe Products Contain Ceramides
- Ceramides are bioactive lipids in your skin.
- Ceramides function to keep your skin waterproof and plump.
- They are an essential part of the stratum corneum layer of skin.
- As you age, your skin stops producing the same about of ceramides.
- By the time you reach the age of 60, you are left with only 70% of your original ceramide production.
- The loss of ceramides means thinner, more vulnerable skin
Keep your Ceramide Levels Up!
- Using the topical Ceramide cream made by CeraVe will deliver ceramides right to your skin.
- CeraVe is made with Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE®) which is a special, time-release formula.
- This special time-release formula keeps your skin moist all day long.
See Results Now
- You can also use ingestible ceramides, but those take up to 40 days to show results.
- Get results immediately with CeraVe products.
- CeraVe SA also contains salicylic acid that buffs off the top layer of dead skin, leaving your skin looking moist and youthful.
If you are interested in learning more about what you can do to regain or keep your youthful appearance, call 303.444.8100 for a consultation.