Are you looking for a dermatologist in Boulder who will fit with your active lifestyle? Kallgren dermatology Clinic understands your passion for an active lifestyle and can help you maintain a youthful appearance that matches your youthful outlook on life. One important step in keeping your skin looking young is to avoid damage from the sun. There are many brands of sunscreens on the market today promising protection from the sun through a concoction of chemicals. Do you really want to be regularly slathering your body with an untold number of chemicals?
Are there any chemical free sunscreens?
- EltaMD is a chemical-free sunscreen that is known to not irritate skin.
- EltaMD sunscreens are made of the mineral zinc oxide.
- Sunscreens by EltaMD are fragrance-free and paraben free.
Can I use EltaMD if I have sensitive skin?
- Yes! EltaMD sunscreens are an excellent choice for sensitive skin.
- Try the EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum 46 sunscreen. It is oil free, fragrance-free and paraben-free and will not clog your pores.
- It contains hyaluronic acid and lactic acid that support the healthy look of skin.
- This sunscreen calms and protects acne prone skin.
- It comes in untinted and tinted so can avoid skin damage but still have a healthy glow.
Do I have to wait to go out into the sun after applying sunscreen?
- Chemical sunscreens require to you wait at least 20 minutes before going out into the sun.
- You can go out into the sun immediately after applying a barrier sunscreen.
Call Kallgren Dermatology Clinic at (303) 444-8100 today and make an appointment.