If you’ve just moved to Boulder there are a number of things you need to do to establish yourself in your new home. Just as when you move to any city, you have to create a network of service providers, everything from a dermatologist to a dry cleaner and everything in between. When it comes to making an appointment for your yearly skin check, or when you have a dermatology issue, turn to Kallgren Dermatology Clinic.
Common Dermatology Issues
- We treat common disorders such as eczema and acne.
- Rosacea and alopecia are also conditions we treat.
- Skin tags, moles, and warts are a few of the growths that we can take care of for you as well.
- Designed to help women and men age gracefully, we have a number of age-defying procedures.
- We offer Botox that can minimize crow’s feet and other lines by blocking the nerve signals and so that the muscle can’t contract.
- This smooths fine lines and helps the appearance of deeper lines as well.
- Botox can also be used to help migraine sufferers.
- Juvederm is another procedure we offer that improves the visible signs of aging.
- In this case, Juvederm is a filler that minimizes deeper lines and lasts for a long time.
- For other conditions, we offer Photodynamic Therapy. It can be used for rosacea, actinic keratoses, non-melanoma skin cancers and sun damage.
- We offer great products for protecting your skin from the Rocky Mountain sun, for replenishing your barrier layer of your skin, and keep it young looking.
Call our office and see what we can do for you!